Easy, no measure organic strawberry balsamic vinaigrette
Make how much you need!
You’ll need: Vitamix (or blender)
- Wash strawberries – do not take nutritious stems off
- Put a handful or two in the blender
- Pour Extra Virgin Olive Oil to about an inch below the top of the berries
- Fill to top of strawberries with balsamic vinegar
- Add 2 cloves garlic
- Salt & pepper to taste (I did 4 turns Himalayan salt in grinder)
- Optional: Add local, raw honey to taste to make up for berries not at full sweetness)
- Blend on high until your desired consistency, adding filtered water to thin
I play around with this recipe each time based on strawberry sweetness and whim
If you make this, PLEASE please please let me know and share your alterations!